"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Friday, February 29, 2008

Insurance Guy..

Well...what do you think of an insurance agent? I don't know bout u, but me myself are having a bad perception on these guys. Mmg from before lagi I dun really like to be around them. Bukan apa, they are all actully the same human being as us. What differentiate some of them is their obsession towards the commission that leading them to blend personal n business together. I had a few bad experience actually. A few of my frens, insurance agent of course.. prefer to talk about investment and insurance all the time when we hang out together. Mmg la its good for our future and I dun blame them for it. Sekali, dua kali ok la nak dengar..but them if each time the same topic jer, jadi muak la plak..nak muntah pun ada..huhu..Yang paling tensen tuh when our long lost fren tetiba call us & ajak gi minum semata2 nak try approach..Dah lama tak contact, tup2 kekonon nak catch up, but then ada hidden agenda.Seriously I lost respect to these type of person. Im not saying 'No' to insurance. In fact, I myself just signed up for eTiqa Takaful (thanks to Azizan - respect him for his approach) but pls la..Get a better way of approaching people especially ur frends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home