"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Monday, February 11, 2008

Kelantan Story..

Last week i was on compasionate leave for 3 days plus cny holidays so that means I was out of office for a week..yeah..the sad thing is today is already monday...time flies so fast..I was in Kelantan the whole week last week..Dad undergone stone surgery in KB Hospital..Discharged on Wednesday n alhamdullilah he is fine now..As usual, the shooping agenda took place for me n sis...this time mom need to lay back take care of my dad in my aunty's hse..how can we skip the girls's activity since dah alang2 kat Kelantan..asyik ulang alik pasar siti khadijah jer..bought banyak gak la tudung but mostly for others...for my sis, future mom n sis in law..singgah gak la at pasar buluh kubu..bought a pair of handmade shoes for my mom..cantik sangat..english style look...That Wed nite we had our dinner at Yati's Ayam Percik...somewhere in KB gak ler..very..very nice nasik kerabu served with ayam percik..yg paling bestnyer..they offer lots of kuih2 yg best2..mmg rambang mata la..huhu..On top of that, while I was in Kelantan, Akbar kena ragut pulak..pity him..He was on the phone with me then suddently I heard wierd noise n the phone hung up..tried to call him back lots of time but it was being off...worried giler that time..mula la nak pikir yg bukan2..Akbar called me back from home to inform someone snatched the phone while he was talking..berani betui that guy came with a motobike..Frust gak la since the phone is new...nak buat camne, takde rezeki..but than that incident brought us an alert la..next time kena be careful when handling our belongings in open areas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home