"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Things that I Love....Gone

Tension to da max....that is the exact words to decribe how I feel right now..Well, last weekend went back to Penang to pick up some things to send to my parents. It was such a hectic journey back home since took bus after work on saturday..Reached home late that evening and found out that the electric switch was tripped for at least 4 days..Gosh...imagine how the fridge looks like..It was it a hugh mess..Naik geli lak..So, terpaksa la hold on to the gloves n clean all the geli stuff away..Ok..that was not the horrible part yet..The next day went shooping with my sis..Since it was such a sunny day, I was being protected by my brand new Gucci sunglasses.huhu..It was when I reached Carrefour that I realized my sunglasses wasn't with me anymore..Search all around but failed to find it..Was not in a good mood all day..Imagine, bought it for not even 2 months n wearing it for hardly 3 times..arghhhh...heart ache..Thinking of it...I noticed that many things that I love will not be with me for a very long time..The fact is simply sad..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home