"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Thursday, March 17, 2005

UnCeRtaInTy

It was painful knowing the fact that I've wasted almost RM300 unnecessary cuz I had a sets of flicker decision making brains last week. I'm not used to be like this on normal days. Well...I hate flicker minded kind of people and those with lots of uncertainty inside their head n now it happened to myself. At first, decided to wait for my sis n Aleesya to come home on Nov instead of me going over there when the MAS Fair was in town. Then, last week on MATTA Fair my heart keep on pushing me to go. .Spent almost 3 hours in front of the booth n finally got myself a flight ticket that cost me extra RM300 from the MAS Fair..Hate spending money for nothing when I knew that I can save it for something else..Dah la naik Brunei Airlines and have to transit in Brunei..leceh punyer keja..Tensen...But anyway..dah book n can't wait to see my adorable Aleesya on May. Will explode this blog with her pics on June..By the way..Got my letter of confirmation today...bestnyerr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home