"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Monday, March 07, 2005

Cakkk..

Shoottt...tensen nak mampus dah nih...I was bz all week n finally spent almost 15 minutes to write something here.. n with just a click, everything is gone...huarghhh...why its all hapenning to me??yeah..Its been almost a week since I last posted in ere...been bz with all the reports n progs..even now Im in a middle of coding a prog but since the system is teribbly lembab...I'd rather post something to cry my heart loud in ere...At first I was loving my fast phase kinda job but now...god..I need extra hands n brains!!Hopefully by next week everythings will be as normal again..Hah...last sat went shooping..hhehe..bz2 gak, still have time for myself..1Utama Parkson sale...'Guess' handbag was on 40%...tergoda betui..but then geram cuz none of them was up to my taste.. yg berkenan tak sale plak..this sat wanna explore KLCC plak..hopefully they have more designs there..Bought a pair of shining sandles and pants..guess what? Finally..Im gaining weight..excited tak terkira...need to buy more pants n jeans since the old ones dah ketat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home