"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Friday, February 25, 2005

Moving too fast..

I've been pretty bz in the office today since my PL(Proj leader) is on mc for a month-undergoing knee operation. The phone kept on ringing non-stop. Early of the week found out that he left me a will to take care of his beloved fighting fish- sayang mengalahkan bini. So, really have to give extra attention to the fish although not very keen in spicies called 'fish'. Lunch time me n my colleague went to Pantai Med Center to visit him. Once stepped into the ward, he appeared to be shaving on his bed- energetic as before. His face was beaming with smiles. Can't believe he had actually done the operation yesterday with the look he put up on his face. Jovial as he always be. Probably the pain killer still lingering around. Came back into the office kinda late-2.40pm..mengalahkan orang semayang Jumaat..Too many things to be settled. Where do I get started? Need extra time pls!!How bout 28hours a day??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home