"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Craziness all around..

Today is not a very good day for me I guess.My phobia towards insane person has grown deeper. Incidents after incidents made a great impact on me. Can't figure out why I'm always the one to be the victim here. It started on 1995 when I got a big fat boxed on the chest by these kind of lunatic people. Can't blame them though. Today, my collegue n I were on our way to the panel clinic to get my monthly supplement of antibiotic- for my acne of course. Thats when someone bumped into us in the middle of the road. The guy looks like 'ding dong' kind of person or perhaps 'mat pit'. I knew he was up to something. "Bagi duit, kalau tak aku curi dompet". That was his exact words. Was stunt for a couples of sec until my friend said 'lari'. So, what else? Both of us lari pecut la..haha..kinda funny n scarry actually. Had to wait until he went off till we continue our mission to clinic.what a scene..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home