"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Non-stop shooping..

A whole day of non-stop shooping on Ramadhan..huhu..I was in Nilai for shooping on stuff for hantaran tunang n gifts for guess last Sunday.Letih jugak shooping on fasting mth even though tak posa..huhu..but excited giler since rambang mata with all the latest trends of wedding stuff from a to z..If anyone planning to get married, I strongly suggest u to have a look at ZC Sdn. Bhd in Nilai3 that will definitely feed all of ur needs. Mmg popular this shop. They even advertised it in majalah Pengantin. My parents went back to Penang this morn. Buhsannyer..if not, balik umah buka posa mama masak...now, have to survive on our own..me n my sis..huhu..Tday I am feeling pretty down n uneasy..ntahla...I always easily get suspicious of every little things..n suka sgt siasat benda yg bukan2..n now, I am not in the mood of anything...huhu..Maybe need to keep it cool sket kot..but then if cool sgt pun bahaya gak..nnt senang2 jer ditipu..huhu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home