"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Friday, September 14, 2007

Berbuka @ Cozy Corner

Its only 12noon and I am already starting to think whats for breaking fast today?huhu...My parents are here in KL..Mom masak ketam and ayam golek for berbuka yesterday..its was totally yummy, yummy, yummy..

Today, she is not cooking..Nak shooping SOGO kononnyer...huhu..So, I've decided to give them a treat at Cozy Corner..dah book but need to be there before 6...hmm..so early..takkan nak melangut depan food plak..but then its ok..we still can linger around Ampang Park..I was and am always a loyal customer of Cozy Corner..Normally we'll hang out for lunch there and my fav definitely will be Hainan Mee and Kung Po chicken..For desert, fried ice cream..slurppp...ades..dah terliur dah nih..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home