"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

24 hours to Aleesya

Less than 24 hours till I see my adorable darling aleesya...can't wait to see her...Everytime I go to Perth, I'll say like 'this is the last im coming here'...hehe...and now, I'm going there again & again..It seems that each year there gonna be new exciting stuff comin up that will force me to go...and this year its all because of Aleesya...hopefully she gonna like me...or else..I'll have to teach her to love me...heheh...I'll be rushing home today since have to do some last minute packing...hopefully I'll be able to post some pics from Perth...be back to Malaysia on 7th June 05...Don't miss me ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home