"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A year older...

07/07/2004...I've stepped into the age of 24....feeling better n better of myself each year...yeah..like people used to say..a year older, a year wiser....heheh..nothing special this year since my parents are not here with me...how i missed them so much...but still, i have my sis to celebrate with me...how nice of her to belanja hi tea in restoran berputar menara KL...it was exciting to eat in such a place that will rotate for 360 degrees in 2 hours...nasib baik the movement was slow...if not sure muntah...hehehe...anyway...that was a really nice evening we had together...thank Buna!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home