"Happiness doesn't depend on outward conditions. It depends on inner conditions. Always be a smile on our face and laughter on our heart"

AkbaRatz's Wedding

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Intensifies Desire..

At last...finally after couples of months falling in love with Ixus 40, I've got one for myself yesterday. The search for great deal was over. 256 SD card with lather casing, tripod n membership for printing discounts. Can't differentiate if it's an asset or liability for me..heheh..oh well...what the heck. The obsession is starting to be crazy...soon this blog will be filled with lots n lots of pics.Last nite I nearly went crazy trying to read the manual n was amazed with the simplicity of the functionality. Begin this morn with capturing myself all around the house n all the things that I can see..hehe..never thought that capturing photo will be so much fun...Goin to Mines this evening for MAS travel fair...My sis n hubby planning to go somewhere for their 2nd honeymoon...hmmm...should I book a ticket to Perth to visit Allesya, my chubby newly born niece??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home